www.bodyblisses.com I was a happy young girl at the age of 11. I had an amazing father. My dad was my everything. He was bigger than life itself. I spent most my time with my dad. He taught me a lot about life but fast cars and rebuilding motors, whether for boats or bikes, this is what we did. Countless nights in the garage. He had a beer in one hand and a socket wrench in the other. He was a very intense man full of discipline and morals. From my eyes I had the perfect life. We were not poor and I was somewhat spoiled rotten. We were pretty blessed with fast cars,boats,motorcycles. Living well on the golf course. I remember colors being brighter, lilac trees smelling more intense. The grass on my bare feet going between my toes. We had a lot Old English sheep dogs. We raised them. Trained them and showed them. We had many different personality dogs. Some mean but mostly goofy. Arnie he was my favorite. He liked to chase cars and he didn't like beer. and definitely didn't ...
Comments
Post a Comment
I hope my blog has helped and you can contact me anytime if you need assistance with loved ones