Walking with mental illness 7
I know the things I just shared with you in the blogs before this one are probably hard to comprehend. I understand. When we get to 2017 you will see why I decided to come out. I told you in my first blog on" walking with mental illness" that people that called themselves my friends would disappear. But I also told you everything I will say will be true. I knew the risk. I am okay with that. Now Larue Carter ended up being closed down due to unethical treatment of patients. Someone wore a video camera in there and showed it to someone of importance. The patients got nothing but sent to somewhere new. Like dogs. I had already left before they were shut down. And I am Thankful everyday they did. Well we got through that. (breathe) I spent another year in a children home. It was nice there. I met my first love. High school sweetheart. He broke my heart not once but twice , Are you seeing a pattern? I had a very hard time with relationships because I didn't...
Comments
Post a Comment
I hope my blog has helped and you can contact me anytime if you need assistance with loved ones